Tuesday, November 27, 2018

November Block Count

Given my plan for the rest of the week (block components, trimming, and binding), I don’t anticipate any new blocks for the month so...

I’m calling it 28 new churn dash, as I think I “lost” 10 somewhere over the course of the year.  The quilt required 170, and I made an extra, so 28 for this month.

I’m also estimating my contribution to the Assistant’s quilt, as I suspect I made a few more than 40, but what’s a few blocks between mother and daughter?

That brings my Block Count for November to 68, for a grand total of 1558 for 2018.  I don’t know that December will bring too many more blocks.  I have already surpassed the block total for any past year, so that’s fine if this is my quitting point.  I love that all the blocks but the 16 patches are ending the year in a finished quilt, and the 16 patches have big plans for 2019!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Not all of my blocks are in finished quilts yet, but I can thankfully say that most of them are, which is unusual for me! You have an astounding number -- I'm so inspired by you!

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...