Sunday, February 14, 2021

Stash Report Week #7 and 15 Minutes

 No changes on the stash.  It was a quiet week, but that’s fine.  I am seriously tempted to order a little fabric as an “I’ve survived” treat, but so far I haven’t found anything that’s quite right.

On the 15 minutes front, I managed hand stitching 5 of 7 days.  I missed the day of surgery (I actually thought about it, but just... didn’t) as well as the day I finally came home to my house from my parents’.  It was a bit chaotic and I was tired.  That gets me to 40 of 44 days.  That’s pretty good, considering what 2021 has been so far!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

P.S. I’m linking up to Kate’s 15 Minutes Linky!

3 comments:

Meloney said...

Glad you are recovering from surgery. You are doing great on numbers!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I am glad that you are recovering nicely from your surgery. I hope it was successful.

Kate said...

I think surgery pretty much trumps stitching time in the over all scheme of priorities. You are still doing really well at working in the stitching time this year. I'm always amazed at how much you get done with all the other responsibilities you have. Rest, relax, heal up and stitch if you can.

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...