Tuesday, February 2, 2021

February Goals

 In January, I wanted too..

1. Scraps: trim the scrap bin, finish (maybe?) the strip twist quilt, work on my hexagons (finish the orange and make one in pink), make pink blocks for Modern Vintage and farmhouse.  I trimmed the bin, finished the strip twist, finished the orange hexagon star and almost finished the pink one, and made my pink blocks.  Nice.

2.  Assemble, possibly finish my Morewood Mystery.  I did!

3. Finish the temperature quilt.  Yup.

4. Cut future quilts.  I cut hundreds of pieces for the split star quilt, which gives me enough to be getting on with.

In February, I hope to...

1.  Scraps in yellow: trim the scrap bin, make a yellow hexagon star after I finish the pink one, and make Modern Vintage and Farm quilt blocks in yellow.

2.  I’d also like to sneak in the yellow twin quilt.

3. Work on the Assistant’s pineapple quilt?

4. Make masks.  The wire in my original masks is wearing out, and the Assistant needs a fresh ones for school.

Now I’m off to sew!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis, katie z.

1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Congrats on meeting on all of your January goals. I wish you well on your February goals. Sneaking in a twin size quilt is an ambitious goal, but I know you can do it.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...