Friday, February 26, 2021

March Goals

 In February, I hoped to...

1.  Scraps in yellow: trim the scrap bin, make a yellow hexagon star after I finish the pink one, and make Modern Vintage and Farm quilt blocks in yellow.  Done.

2.  I’d also like to sneak in the yellow twin quilt.  Well... I finished three blocks so far.

3. Work on the Assistant’s pineapple quilt?  I did cut all the strips for the pineapple tops, so let’s consider this accomplished!

4. Make masks.  The wire in my original masks is wearing out, and the Assistant needs a fresh ones for school.  Done.  It’s amazing how fast masks are to make now that I’ve made over 100!

In March, I dream of...

1. Scrap management: trim (later in the month), hand hexagons, modern vintage, and farm quilt blocks in the chosen color.  This may be late in the month, as I think pressing on the rotary cutter is a no no right now. 

2.  Finish the blocks on this twin quilt and maybe, maybe finish it in March.  I have one more quilt for the other twin, and then I need to think about placemats!

3.  Sew on the pineapple tops.  I should do something with them!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...