Sunday, February 7, 2021

Stash Report Week #6 and 15 Minutes

 This week, on the stash front, I made five masks.  Since I made them triple ply this time, they used a bit more fabric.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 1 yard

IN YTD: 28 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 23 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 5 1/4 yards IN

I do believe last week I made an error on my math, but I haven’t made it back to the post to correct myself.


On the 15 minutes a day front, I did well.  The large pink hexagon star is done!  (Please ignore the toothpaste on one of the hexagons.  I have helpers.). I’m working away on the new large yellow star.  After this, I’ll be interested in some smaller hexagon flowers.  These large hexagon stars take all month, and I tend to lose enthusiasm when I feel slow.  I have stitched away 35 of 37 days in 2021.  Next week, since I have surgery, I suspect hand sewing will be the only kind of sewing I accomplish next week.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Julierose said...

Oooh what a beautiful pink hexagon--I had to laugh about the toothpaste it--so funny and cute!! ;))))
I can recall getting all kinds of help from my two little ones...;)))
hugs julierose

Kate said...

Every little bit of stash usage counts. Congrats on all the stitching time. Beautiful pink star. It is hard to stay enthused when a project moves really slow.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...