Sunday, August 29, 2021

Stash Report Week #35 and 15 Minutes

 I finished another round of brown hexagons, bringing my hand stitching days in 2021 to 229 of 240.

My stash also moved in the right direction this week, with another 1/2 yard out for masks for myself.  I’ve made 29 masks so far.  (I’m well aware an N95 is the best, but when I have four kids and one adult who need masks every day, N95s are not an option.  And a tightly woven three ply mask is better than nothing.)

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 1/2 yard

IN YTD: 57 1/4 yards
OUT this week: 91 yards
YTD Total: 33 3/4 yards OUT

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

We use home made masks made of quilting fabric and that seems to be working well for us. We did get some that had a N95 filter in them for when we flew to Colorado last Spring. That and lots of hand sanitizer have worked so far. But we've got several people from work who caught it from their kids. Happy stitching this weekend.

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...