Sunday, August 15, 2021

Stash Report Week #33

 I polished off three spools of thread this week, to make the total 16 used for the year.

I also finished four masks (for a total of 16 so far this year) and a small quilt, so the stash numbers are continuing to move in the right direction.  Next week should include more masks and another small quilt, so for yet another week I’ll have stash movement!

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 5 1/2 yards

IN YTD: 57 1/4 (16 purchased)
OUT YTD: 84 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 27 3/4 yards OUT

This week was also successful on the hand piecing front, with another round of brown hexagons added to my teal flowers, for 215 out of 226 days for 2021.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...