Sunday, August 1, 2021

Stash Report Week #31 and 15 Minutes

 I made a few small masks this week.  It’s amazing how much less fabric I need for a toddler mask compared to an adult one!  Only 12 masks made so far this year, but with the kids starting school this fall after a year of homeschool, I’m going to need to expand their selection.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 1/4 yard

IN YTD: 57 1/4 yards (16 yards purchased)
OUT YTD: 79 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 22 yards OUT

BJ (whose birthday is tomorrow!) has been on a rather discombobulated sleep scheduled, so one night, after struggling to get him to sleep, I absolutely forgot to get to any hand stitching.  Ah, well.  I’ve still stitched 201 of 212 days for 2021.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...