Monday, August 2, 2021

August Goals

 My July goals were short…

1. Scraps: trim, make blocks in neutrals: another round on the hexagons, Modern Vintage, and some animal farm blocks.  I finished four rounds on hexagons, made my Modern Vintage blocks, and made a slew of animals in neutrals!

2.  Start a quilt for my nephew.  Started and done!

By starting new quilts over BJ’s illness, I have a few more goals for August…

1. Scraps: trim, make blocks in teal: another round on turquoise hexagons, cut the last Modern Vintage, and some farm blocks.

2. Make two small quilts from scraps.

3.  More masks.  More and more.  Sigh.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...