Saturday, August 21, 2021

Finished Quilt: Thick and Thin

I do enjoy a finished quilt.

I’m calling this quilt “Thick and Thin.”  PK really wanted to make a quilt for BJ, and while it took me a little extra time, I did finish it.  It’s about 49” square.  I did all straight line quilting with my walking foot.  I goofed up making the quilting in continuous lines, so there are more stops and starts than I would prefer. But what two year old is going to care?


 The backing is a piece of fabric we laid under dying projects this summer.  It’s fun, it’s still, it’s something to look at.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.


1 comment:

Vicki W said...

What a cute quilt and I love the backing!

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...