Sunday, April 24, 2011

Design Wall Monday

is empty.  I finished my three on-going projects at the end of last week.

I'm going to make a quick sleeping bag for the Screamer, so hopefully I can take pictures of the fabric for that later - but not for my design wall.  Who knows, maybe I'll have enough time to just finish it and have another project done for this week!  It will be solely a stashbusting project.

I need to start quilting my "Favorite Things" quilt (pattern a la Judy as Peaches and Dreams!)

Check out the other design walls at Judy's place.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Gotta love those stash busting projects :)

Marti said...

I've never even thought of making a sleeping bag. I hope you post pictures as you do it. It sounds like quite a project.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...