Saturday, April 16, 2011

Stash Report Week #16

1 yard in this week for the Assistant's birthday gift.

7 yards out for the Easter clothes.  They're all done, but Bear Cub Q decided he needed to pick them all up when I laid them down for pictures.

109 IN for the year... at least I'm headed in the right direction again.

Two sewing baskets in, as I've decided that every year, I'm going to buy something nice for the girls for sewing or cooking (or other housewifely, do-it-yourself-edness... a tape measure, screwdriver, and hammer will go in the mix too).

The pink and green quilt now has three rows totally done, with the other four half done.  That means only two full rows (kinda...).

The orange and black table runner is a top...

The UFO is a top...

The Assistant turns 5 on Monday.

Check out some other stash reports on Judy's blog, Patchwork Times.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.


1 comment:

Lori said...

no. the kids can't get older. I want my daughter back to about 5 years old. I'm having nostalgia attacks! Whew. Now I remember the teenage years. Enjoy your time with your kids, they grow up TOO FAST!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...