Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Triduum

It's Holy Thursday, and that means DH will head to Mass at 7 p.m.  Our three should NOT be taken out in public at such an hour, so I will stay home with them.  I've presented materials on the cenacle 5 times in the last week, so I think I've had some good meditation time.

The UFO #4 is complete.  The orange table runner is quilted and the binding sewn on by machine.  Only the handwork is left.  The pink and green baby quilt is down to 5 squares of 49 to quilt.  Woohoo!

In other news, we were considering changing Screamer's nickname, as Bear Cub Q seemed in need of it.  Nope, after today and her tantrum, not a chance.  She pretty well sealed the deal.  (I might be a little deaf now.)

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...