Monday, January 9, 2012

Stash Report Week #2

I have 24 projects on my list for the year, 12 larger and 12 smaller.  My goal is to finish one of each per month.

So far, I've completed two small projects... socks for the Screamer and a pillow for a friend who lost her babies.

IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 0 yards

OUT this week: 1/2 yard
OUT YTD: 1/2 yard

YTD total: 1/2 yard OUT!

I also quilted the red, black, and white quilt for my sister... in one afternoon.  I've never quilted a quilt so quickly!  This week, I hope to finish the binding, and my first large project will be done!

I also bought yarn... 10 pound spools of dyeable white yarn, as well as dye to try my own yarn dying!  I'm having so much trouble find the yarn that was available last year, but has been discontinued now, that I decided I needed to try dying myself.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...