Monday, January 9, 2012

Where's baby Jesus?

We bring out several different nativity scenes during the Christmas season, including a Hummel on that is irresistible to my children, and has therefore been repaired several times!

We also have a very basic, unbreakable Fontanini set.  This year, for some reason, baby Jesus and his manger have been disappearing almost as fast as I can find him.


Fast forward to last Saturday, when I was packing up our Christmas things.  We had a Mary statue at our house to pray for vocations to the priesthood and religious life sitting in our dining room.  As I opened her case Saturday morning, imagine who I discovered nestled at her feet?

Bear Cub Q had also hidden a precious dinosaur as well as a piece of penguin candy.  Isn't he sweet?

1 comment:

Alzbeta said...

Oh, Bear Cub Q, you're the best!

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...