Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ear Warmer Extravaganza!

That's what it feels like this week!


Last weekend at the Kansas Barn Sale, I accepted a number of orders for ear warmers since my selection of ready-made was pretty limited.

First up was a lovely grey with blue trim.  As a single order, it was easy to finish and mail on Tuesday.

This next order has taken a little longer as it was an order for four grey ear warmers, two for adults and two for one-year-olds.  My favorite part came down to selecting individual metal buttons for each ear warmer.







Next is a grey with black trim.  I'm looking forward to this one, as it will look very classy too!

I’ll be listing custom-order ear warmers in my shop, so if you want one, keep an eye (and ear!) out!

from the room of  Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Alzbeta said...

The silver buttons are my favorite part :). They're so pretty, but unique!

Living the Lewis Lifestyle said...

The buttons really do top it off, very cute!

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...