Monday, October 1, 2012

One Hour of Needle and Thread #4

SO CLOSE!



I only have one full rose and some fill in left to do!  The remaining section is the upper right corner, where the safety pins are.  Hopefully, I finish this week.  The Screamer needs a bed quilt for the cold weather, and right now, she's stolen DH's.  He wants his blanket back!

I have the first of my two major craft shows this Saturday, so I don't know if I have time for an hour a day, but I'm so close to finishing that I know I won't abandon it completely.

You can follow my progress here:
Where I started
Week 1
Week 2

Week 3

Check out other needle-and-threaders at Bonnie's blog (I'll update the link when she has her linkup up!)

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.


May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...