Friday, January 25, 2013

Fiber Finish

Considering I've had a newborn in my arms for many of my waking hours, I'm surprised I've finished anything in the last 12 days.

JoJo has a cousin due in 3-4 weeks, and her mommy requested a pink hat.  Now, I can knock these hats out practically in my sleep, so it was easy to pick up this project when I was reminding myself that I should NOT be cleaning the house, no matter how cluttered it might be.  (This didn't work Wednesday, as I felt awful by bed.  Lesson learned.)


I love the huge flower.  Now I just have to wait for the baby to arrive for an awesome picture!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.


See other lovely finishes at AmandaJean's.

2 comments:

Alzbeta said...

Oh, dear... I LOVE it! I can't wait to tuck it over her sweet little head and tell her that her Aunt KaeKee made it just for her :). You are amazing... I can't believe you got it done even with your own babies needing your attention!

Susana Neiger said...

Beautiful, and sure to be treasured! Great finish, especially with so little hands-free time. That makes the gift even more valuable!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...