Sunday, January 20, 2013

Too busy admiring to sleep...


I think about sewing, I study the quilty books I stocked up, I sorted some scraps and kitted up some spools with the Assistant, but mostly I am nursing, changing diapers, and admiring this lovely face:

Less than 24 hours

We have ventured out of the house only to have the mandatory baby doctor check up, but otherwise we have spent a lot of time in my bed.
It's much harder to get extra sleep this time around, as I have three kiddos running around, frequently checking on me to be sure I haven't left again.

Bear Cub Q in particular is worried about me mysteriously leaving him again. He ignored JoJo for the first few days, but now that he's realized the baby won't take his trains, he loves on his little brother.  He's very quiet about keeping track of us, even sneaking in while I'm napping, saying, "Time to sleep," and setting next to me until I wake up.

6 days old

 I'm headed back to the couch for more rest.  If you don't hear from me, it's because I'm trying to stay off the computer, and the iPad makes it difficult for me to write blog posts (and no photos!).

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

7 comments:

Vicki W said...

What a cutie pie!

JoAnne said...

How completely adorable! By all means, rest as much as possible, and stay in, away from nasty flu germs, etc. Thanks for the pics!

Alzbeta said...

Oh, my, he's sweet!

Living the Lewis Lifestyle said...

So sweet...just like the rest of your kiddos :)

Lori said...

get in all the sleep and snuggles you can. admire all you can--they grow so fast! Pretty soon Q will be giving (mashing him with them) Jojo his toys and wondering if he'll EVER get big enough to play with him!

Kate said...

What a cutie!

Susana Neiger said...

Many congratulations!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...