Thursday, January 3, 2013

Easy Street Step #7 (PICTURE INCLUDED)

If you're Chris, stop reading!


The mystery from the beginning:

Easy Street was easy right up until the final crash of Step 6 on Friday, Step 7 Monday, and Step 8 on Tuesday.  Too much, too soon.  The final link-up is next Monday, but there's not much chance of my finishing the top before then, and I'm a little bummed about that.  Oh, well.

I finished the setting triangles and think there is WAY too much green in this quilt.  Away I go to pin some more!


from the room of Zana's Ninis,
Katie Z.

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

Oh Katie--not too much green--its just right!!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...