Tuesday, January 15, 2013

He's Here!

JoJo arrived yesterday at 11 am, weighing in at a whopping 9 pounds 9.6 ounces.  I will post pictures when I get home and upload from my camera.  It may be a few days.

He is a champion nurser, keeping me up most of last night, but since we had a little scare with meconium in the amniotic fluid, I'm just grateful we don't have any feeding or breathing issues.

The girls love him.  Bear Cub Q ignored him!

I'm doing great!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
Katie Z.

7 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JoJo!! ;))

sewkalico said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations to all ! x x x

JoAnne said...

Yay!!! Congratulations. I hope everything is fine after the bit of a scare. Can't wait for pics!

Katie Z. said...

Ah, auto-correct... Meconium...

Vicky said...

Congratulations, Mommy!

Kate said...

Congratulations!

Jayardi said...

• • • CONGRATULATIONS!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...