Sunday, January 19, 2014

Stash Report Week #3

I finally finished Easy Street (2012 Mystery by Bonnie Hunter).  I have down in my notes that the quilt would use up 19 yards, so that's what I'm counting!

I also finished, on an emergency power sewing basis, an apron for my daughter for school.  Somehow she failed to mention the need for an outfit until two days before, and since we were out of the house due to noise and dust while the floor was being redone, this was barely complete.

This means, fortunately, that I'm out of the hole...

OUT this week: 21 yards
IN this week: 0 yards

OUT YTD: 21 yards
IN YTD: 17 yards

YTD total: 4 yards OUT!

Check out other stash reports at Judy's place.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Wow great way to go from the red to the black!

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...