Saturday, March 15, 2014

Rainbow Scrap Challenge: Love!

I really love these blocks.  I love this layout.  There's only one {small} problem with it: it requires eight of each color, and I've only been making six.  I think, since I really, really, really feel happy with this layout, I'll go back and make the extra blocks.
Just not right now.  'Cuz, you see, I'm 10 weeks pregnant and not feeling too whoopy.  (I am very excited, although I wish people would stop asking me if I'm pregnant with twins.  I don't know!)

There are bound to be lots of inspiring photos as part of this Scrappy Saturday, so be sure to check them out!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

14 comments:

Cinder Gal said...

Congratulations on baby to come. Your blocks look great. I really like the way it makes a Irish Chain type of design.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Congratulations! Such good news. I love how your blocks are working together. What a great block for a rainbow quilt!

Sheila said...

Congratulations! A new baby on the way! This is so exciting.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. How exciting. I love the way your rainbow blocks look.

Nell's Quilts said...

Congratulations! Hope you're feeling better soon. Your quilt top is coming together beautifully.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and I agree with you, the layout is great!
Gun, Sweden

Vicki W said...

I like that layout a lot and CONGRATULATIONS!

make.share.give said...

I'm really really happy with that layout too. So pretty! and Congratulations!

Angie said...

Such happy news - best wishes for an uneventful pregnancy! Love the quilt layout!

Mlada said...

If it's twins, I'll help you out. :)

Alzbeta said...

I agree, the blocks really are super adorable!

I promise not to ask again if they're twins. ;-)

Melinda said...

What an exciting time for you. Congratulations! And I LOVE how your blocks are coming together. It will be interesting to see how it works with the rest of the colors.

Faye said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news.

The pattern your doing for RSC14 is gorgeous. It's going to be a beautiful quilt.

Kate said...

Congratulations! Hope the not feeling whoppy stage passes quickly.

Beautiful setting for those scrappy blocks!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...