Friday, March 28, 2014

Tell it to the Stars

Month three!  I admit to a moment of panic this week when I realized how many tasks I failed to complete in previous weeks.  There are, of course, excellent reasons, but even the best of reasons do not fix the length of the to-do list.

I cut and sewed yesterday, before heading out to visit a friend in the hospital, and found myself a little closer to complete.  Today I've been sewing up a storm, trying to complete my teal sampler blocks and my two blocks for Judy.  Why did these blocks take so long?  Maybe next month I can pull them out early in the month.  Maybe.

Aren't they lovely?

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Beausoleil Quilts said...

You stars are so pretty in such gorgeous colours.

Kate said...

Beautiful stars.

With 4 little ones and all the life that that brings, it's a wonder you get any sewing done. So any progress is good, even if it's not what you would have liked.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...