Saturday, May 17, 2014

Growing Row by Row

I've added two more rows to my row quilt for Bear Cub.  He's pretty happy with it so far!  I'll be adding yellow, orange, brown, red, and black/grey, I think, and then something for spacers in between.  That should be plenty big for a full size quilt.

In the meantime, I've been piecing some of Angela's sampler blocks (and just found one that JoJo ran away with... that boy).  I won't make much progress next week, however, as it's time to gear up for company and a wedding!  My youngest brother is getting married next Saturday!

Check out what is sure to be a plethora of green inspiration!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

6 comments:

scraphappy said...

Love your rows so far. Enjoy the wedding festivities. What a happy time!

Nell's Quilts said...

What a fun quilt this will be. Family celebrations are always so much fun. Enjoy!

Kat Scribner said...

Your row quilt looks great. I love the concept to have the liberty to choose a different block every month, I expect to be making one every year.

Kate said...

Very vibrant blocks. It's going to be a bright quilt. But the important thing is that Bear Cub likes it.

Andee said...

I have never done a row by row...love yours!

Jo said...

I love how you are doing your rows.
I might do a row by row for my next years RSC

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...