Friday, May 30, 2014

HSTeria Quilt Along

Whew!  I wanted to post last week but couldn't drag myself into the computer in between all the other crazy events of the week and weekend.

Now, on this side of the craziness, I still find myself with too much to do and not enough time, but I'm trying!



I was able to complete the 96 needed apple red HST for the tree skirt, and have started cutting the maroon ones.  At least everything to date is pressed!

Check out the other HSTerical bloggers as part of Vicki's HSTeria quilt along!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

That's a lot of HSTs to cut.

I was going to say that hopefully you'll get a bit more rest, but the kids are probably out of school soon, so that makes it harder on the one hand, but maybe easier because you've got a couple of helping hands.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...