Friday, May 16, 2014

HSTeria Quilt Along

It took me a few weeks to find the right project in order to jump on board, but now I'm slowly making a few hundred half-square triangles for my younger sister's tree skirt!


I'll be making Star and Crown blocks, and it could be made using flying geese units, I've decided to stick with HST so I can mix up the red fabrics as desired.  The entire quilt will be cream and reds!

Thanks, Vicki, for the quilt along!  (And a picture of one of my favorite irises!)

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

That is a beautiful iris!

Vicki W said...

That is a beautiful iris!

Kate said...

Looking forward to seeing the tree skirt come together.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...