Saturday, May 24, 2014

Rainbow Scrap Challenge: Green Sampler Blocks

What a week is has been!  This is a good thing, as today my baby brother marries a lovely woman, and the girls finished school on Thursday.

Between the cleaning for house guests, farm duties, and wedding sewing, I did manage to eke out one more sampler block.  I have no plans for layout at this time, but wanted to see everything on the wall together for a while.
I'm liking how this quilt is shaping up, although it will definitely look better when we work in some more warm colors!

(Ooh, and the sonogram results: another girl!  We'll call her G here, I suppose.)

Check out other green projects that are part of the rainbow scrap challenge here!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

6 comments:

scraphappy said...

I love your sampler blocks! They look like such a happy little collection. Enjoy your family festivities. Such an exciting time.

make.share.give said...

What a happy week! Congratulations!

Nell's Quilts said...

What a great display those sampler blocks make. Such nice bright colours. Enjoy the family times.

Kate said...

Hope every thing went well with the wedding.

The sampler blocks look great. I'm ready for some warmer colors too.

Sheila said...

Your blocks look great.
Congratulations! Wonderful news, dear.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Your sampler is growing beautifully!! Love seeing them altogether.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...