Friday, May 2, 2014

Second Teacher Quilt!

I chose a pattern from "Quick and Easy Scrap Quilts" by Patricia Wilens.  Since I didn't need quite such a large quilt, I opted to leave off borders.
 And it does lay flat in reality, but I had it thrown over the drying rack so dried with a little warping.
I happily finished this entire quilt from stash, including backing.  Seeing it as a whole, I am glad the greens blend and the yellow and muslin are not too stark in contrast.  I'm happy with it!

I would like to learn some new FMQ designs, as I'm bored with loops and meandering.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on the finish. It looks great!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...