Friday, December 4, 2015

December Update of the UFO List

November 1: 21 projects
New: 1
Finished: 1
Trashed: 1
November 30: 20 projects

I'm down to 20 projects.  Whew!  The biggest project on my list, a quilt for my grandpa, was finished.  Shouldn't it count as more than one?

I added a project for Spunky, who asked oh so sweetly for sewing to do with mama.  I trashed the future spools quilt.  I can keep thinking about it, but I don't currently have the scrap variety in 1.5" to complete the quilt, so there's no point to keeping it on the list.

There are some placemats I "ought" to add to the list, but we don't have names for the babies, so I can't finish them and haven't started them.  So, they're not on the list.

"Something Done"
1. 16-patch
2. Bits and bobs
3. Tell it to the Stars
4. ABC
5. Hexagon
6. Alzbe's Tshirt quilt
7. Twinkler Star
8. The Assistant
9. Spunky's 4 patch
10. stockings (3 of 7 complete)

Not Started Yet
1. Mom's yellow and grey
2. Odd Fellow
3. Applique
4. Scrappy DWR
5. Aegean Sea
6. Orphan blocks
7. Puzzle
8. Pillow
9. Embroidered pillows
10. Purple and grey

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...