Saturday, December 26, 2015

Rainbow Scrap Challenge: the End

(of the year!)

My week found me hustling to finish a last customer quilt.  It's done!


Then I basted my hexagon quilt, which I will hand quilt between now and May.  I've picked the first colors of thread and need to find my quilting needles.

My Bits and Bobs are sorted and ready to be sewn next week.  I found and stitched enough pieces between all the Tshirt quilts that I've 16 blocks ready!

Spunky and I started a new quilt out of a layer cake I won earlier this year.  I've cut it into charms, and we're making four-patches for a quick and easy quilt.  I'm hoping to finish it before the end of break, and since we've another week before school starts, I think we can do it.  She's clearly been sorting pairs for me!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

5 comments:

LA Paylor said...

want something done? Ask a busy woman. That's you. LeeAnna

scraphappy said...

So much going on, as always. Enjoy the year end and fresh start.

Kate said...

Sounds like your sewing room is a busy place. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

Mari said...

Wish I had such a great helper! Have fun making a fast quilt!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Enjoy your quilting time with Spunky!!

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...