Saturday, December 12, 2015

Stash Report Week #49

Time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin, into the future...

I finished a Tshirt quilt for my younger sister.  She had patiently passed me Tshirts for at least the last five years, and finally the UFO challenge this year gave me the needed impetus to whip it out.  I always dread starting a Tshirt quilt, but once the cutting is complete it really does move quickly, so I'm a fool to procrastinate.  I also made an altar cloth for church, so I used some of the linen that arrived last week!

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 8 3/4 yards

IN YTD: 50 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 168 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 117 1/2 yards OUT

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Congrats on your numbers - you had a very successful year. Merry Christmas and have a blessed New Year!

Kate said...

You've done really well with the stash busting this year. Congrats!

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...