Monday, November 7, 2016

November Goals

In October, I wanted to...
1.  Wrestle the scrap tubs.  I've already trimmed, I'll make more Bits and Bobs, and my wildest wish is to get the Odd Fellows blocks to a flimsy.  Done!  I even had Odd Fellows basted.

2.  Finish PK's stocking.  That will leave me with DH's, but I'm waiting for a new design to be released before I tackle his.  Done!

3.  Finish the teacher's quilt.  If Odd Fellows moves along quicker than expected, I'll start another one.  Done!  I did start the last one!

4.  Cut out my hourglass scrappy project for next year.  Done!

I also started the Rose Appliqué project for my current travel work.

In November, I hope to...
1.  Manage the scraps: trim (done!), more Bits and Bobs, and finish Odd Fellows (also done!).

2.  Finish the teacher quilt (a plus quilt).

3.  Make progress on the Rose Appliqué.

4.  Finish the purple and pink log cabin quilt.

5.  Make progress on Tell it to the Stars.  It's long overdue for more quilting.  I've decided to tackle the borders first, so I can put the binding on and save the fraying edges.

If time permits: the final stocking and the baby's placemat.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You had a good October. Good luck with your Novembers goal.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...