Sunday, November 6, 2016

Stash Report Week #45

A finish, a finish!  I have a finish!  I estimated yardage on this one, as I didn't really want to agonize (again) over how many triangles I could cut from a width of fabric.

I exhausted another spool of thread, so that's 24 out for the year.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 14 yards

IN YTD: 64 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 114 yards
YTD Total: 49 3/4 yards OUT

I'm hoping for two more finishes this month, so I wrapping up all the projects I can.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

kwiltnkats said...

Now counting spools of thread used through the year is a novel thought. Going to have to do that in 2017! Hmmm, what about bobins? Always great to have a finish! YIPPEE for you =^.^=

Kate said...

Congrats! That's a great jump in the stash going out. Good luck on finishing up your projects this month.

Dar said...

Congrats on so much fabric being used this week. I love it when I empty a spool of thread, but I use too many different sizes t start keeping track of that! Great numbers for the year.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...