Sunday, November 27, 2016

Stash Report Week #48

TWO little finishes this week add up to four yards.  I finished my Orphan Medallion quilt, using up most of my blue orphan blocks, and roughly 3 yards of stash. Then I whipped out a pillow cover for a large pillow form for my bed.  DH and I both have been using it without a cover, and it's going to get gross.  Now I can remove the cover as needed.  I even made it reversible, so one side matches our winter quilt and the other, our summer.  It used roughly a yard.

I did buy fabric this weekend, but since it won't arrive for a week or so, I'm not going to account for it. We'll see what's really in stock.  It was an order I placed after dealing with JoJo vomiting on me (twice), we think because he had a migraine, and then dealing with all that all day.  Yuck.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 4 yards

IN YTD: 71 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 129 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 58 yards OUT!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Even with some in, you should still be in the black. Poor JoJo, migraines are no fun at all.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...