Sunday, November 13, 2016

Stash Report Week #46

I found it a necessity to finish the binding on the last teacher quilt, as I ordered fabric this week.  I ordered a background fabric for a quilt for next year, some elastic for skirts, new thread clipping scissors as all mine are dull, and, just for fun, three yards of glow in the dark white.

I also finished off the 25th spool of thread for the year.

IN this week: 7 yards
OUT this week: 6 1/2 yards

IN YTD: 71 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 120 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 49 1/4 yards

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Glow in the dark white? Oh that sounds pretty interesting. Looking forward to seeing what project that ends up in.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...