Sunday, September 3, 2017

Stash Report Week #35

I finished the alphabet quilt last week and deleted any and all sales emails, so I'm inching closer to busting stash this year.  And, no worries, I am happy with my purchases and so I won't mind if I don't decrease stash this year.  It's just a good goal to keep things balanced.  I only have one storage unit and feel that's probably really enough fabric space.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 5 3/4 yards

IN YTD: 167 yards
OUT YTD: 108 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 58 1/2 yards IN

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You had a great week on stash busting. Hope this one has been as good.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...