Thursday, October 4, 2018

October Goals

In September, I wanted to...
1.  Stay current with dark blue scraps: 16-patches.  Done.

2.  Since the scraps are down to one project, I hope to get my Stained Glass Stars into a flimsy.  Unfortunately, since I botched the cutting of setting triangles, I need to order more fabric.  Done.

3.  Finish Aegean Sea?  This may be ridiculous, but I’m going to try.  Ridiculous.  Yeah.  I basted it.

4. The  UFO number for this month is #9, my red white and blue project.  I finished this back when I was recovering from my hand being crushed, so I’ll tackle #6, which is a set of green and brown fabrics.  Hopefully, since it will be small, I can finish it.  Done.

5.  This is my third year participating in the Teal Mini Swap, and since it’s due October 2, I aim to finish this month.  Done.

In October, I hope to...
1.  Plow through more scraps: trim, cut the star points for the 9 patch and stars quilt, make one 16-patch flimsy, finish the light blue 16-patches, and finished the Stained Glass Stars quilt.  I also want to sort the fabric for the remaining 18 churn dash quilts.

2.  Finished my UFO, Aegean Sea.

3.  Maybe start another quilt?

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on a successful September and good luck with your October projects.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...