Tuesday, October 2, 2018

October UFO List

1. Pillow
2. Scrappy DWR
3. ABC appliqué
4. 9 patches and stars
5.  Hand pieced hexagons
6. Stained Glass Stars
7. 16 patches
8. Churn dash block
9. Aegean Sea
10. The Assistant's Quilt
September 1: 9 projects
Started: 3
Finished: 2
September 30: 10 projects

In September, I started and finished the Teal Mini Swap and a green and brown baby quilt.  I also "started" or took command of the Assistant's long-abandoned plus quilt.  She professes a vague interest in seeing it finished, but her time has been captured by sewing clothes and knitting scarves.

My goal is to keep my list to 10 or less projects, so I'm doing find with my UFO list.  Of course, as I wrap up scrappy projects, I find more and more quilts to start.  Somebody stop me!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

A list of ten or so is a pretty good place to set your goal. Good luck!

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...