Friday, December 14, 2018

12 Things Challenge 2019

To be honest, I don't have enough UFOs to fill out a list of 12 projects, so it’s hard to join that challenge with Judy Laquidara.  Instead, I think I'll pick 12 projects from my "someday" list and join her “12 things” Challenge.  I won't finish them all, as a few are hand pieced quilts, scarcely begun, but I will hope to make progress.

1. Miss G's pink quilt
2. JoJo's train quilt
3. Baby quilt
4. ombre quilt butterfly
5. Irish chain in shades
6. Pink hexagons
7. St. Patrick/chubby pinwheels
8. bee quilt/Sister’s Choice
9. hand pieced hexagons
10. Garden Party in shades
11. Stocking #1
12. Stocking #2

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Haha - you don't have 12 UFOs - want some of mine? - LOL - ;))

Jennifer said...

Mine is a mix of UFOs and new projects, and a few that aren't even quilts/stitching related. Hope you enjoy finishing some old projects and starting the new ones!

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...