Monday, December 31, 2018

Stash Report Weeks #51-52

With the holidays, visitors, and illness, blogging has definitely escaped me!  My last post for 2019 will apparently be a “state of the stash.”

IN this week: 28 yards
OUT this week: 13 yards

IN YTD: 130 1/2 yards
OUT YTD: 145 yards
YTD Total: 14 1/2 OUT!

I’m pleased I finished the year with more yardage out than in.  It’s a far cry from my original goal of twice used what I buy, but a broken hand in March certainly derailed that lofty plan.  My husband gave me 12 yards for Christmas, and I ordered a few backings for next year, so I can quilt quite a bit before I “need” to buy anything.  Of course, the order from Vicki Welsh for two new quilts for the new year hasn’t arrived yet; 2019 might get off to a rocky start.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on ending the year with more out than in! That's a great place to start for 2019. Have a very happy New Year!

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...