Monday, December 3, 2018

December UFO List

The list is getting short!  I started/remembered four projects: a placemat for my newest nephew, a quilt for Nicole, a purse, and an apron.  Even better, I finished a ridiculous number of projects: the churn dash quilt, the Assistant's quilt, Emily's quilt, Jude's placemat, the purse, and the apron.

1. Pillow
2. Scrappy DWR
3. ABC applique
4. 9 patches and stars
5. king-sized 16 patches
6. hexagons
7. Nicole

November 1: 9 projects
Started: 4
Finished: 6
November 30: 7

Since I don't intend to start much in December (famous last words, right?), I look forward to rolling into 2019 with my shortest unfinished project list ever!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

That is a great challenge. Looks like you have started the month on the right track!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...