Tuesday, November 5, 2019

12 Things Update

For three months now, my Irish Chain in hand dyed fabric has been my project for my 12 Things for 2019,  Alas, this means I’ve abandoned (or, really, failed to start) a few projects this year.  That’s okay; there’s always 2020.

I actually have made good progress.  The first turn has been made on the quilting frame!  I’m quilting straight lines through the chains, and I’ll figure out a motif for the other blocks later.  My goal for the month is to quilt another 12 chain blocks, which should get me at least two, maybe three more turns in.  This is one wall of our living room right now, so I’m grateful DH is patient with me.  6 blocks down, 56 to go.

I imagine it will be nearly 2021 before I’m done with this beauty, and it’ll be worth every minute.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on all the progress so far.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...