Saturday, November 16, 2019

Stash Report Week #46

Ah, a finish, a finish!  I’m within striking distance of my goal of 30 yards out for the year.  It has been a good incentive this year to, after my one splurge, delete all the sale ads.  I have more than enough fabric to keep me busy for quite a while!

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 6 1/4 yards

IN YTD: 76 yards
OUT YTD: 98 yards
YTD Total: 22 yards OUT

Now it’s time to make stash plans for next year.  I really do want to see a decrease in my stash so that everything would fit back on the cart, including large pieces or collections of this, that, and the other.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z,

1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I am still working on decluttering and organizing the sewing room. I am working on getting everything out of there that doesn't belong and then I will have to start with the fabric. I want to make as much room as possible so I can keep as much of it as possible.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...