Wednesday, November 6, 2019

November Goals

In October, I wanted to...

1. For my 12 Things project: Make progress on the Irish Chain.  I need to either baste or load it on the frame.  Loaded and quilting begun!

2. Scraps: This month is black or brown, so I'll trim, make Garden Mosaic blocks, Great Granny Squared, Lepidoptera, and Tiny Tuesday.  Goal met!

3.  A teal and red quilt for someone recently diagnosed with breast cancer.  Done and delivered.

In November, I am still moving slow with recovery, so I’m going to lay out some ridiculous goals but the later goals are really to just remind me what I can do next if I “run out” of goals!

1. Irish Chain is still on the list for my 12 Things project.  I would like to quilt 12 chain blocks this mont.

2. Scraps: It’s time to assemble!  I have trimming, the last two Lepidoptera blocks, and some 16 patches as leaders and enders.  After that, if I feel really lovely, I can finish the Tiny Tuesday sampler, 2 Great Granny Squared quilts, Lepidoptera, or even the 16 patch quilt!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hope you are moving more quickly by the end of the month. Good luck with all your plans.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...