Monday, December 30, 2019

2019 UFO List Wrap Up

I began 2019 with 7 projects.  I’ll be ending the year with 8.  Five of them were on the original list and will roll into 2020.  I’m good with this, as some of those projects are just not on my radar right now!

My new project for the month is two placemats, for a new baby and a baby lost 39 years ago by my mom.  My sister and I try to represent our entire family at the table, and my would-be big brother or sister needs a place, so I have a larger table runner planned.

December 1: 8
Started: 1
Finished: 1
December 31: 8

1. Pillow
2. Scrappy DWR
3. ABC appliqué
4. King sized 16 patch
5. Hand pieced hexagons
6. Garden Mosaic
7. Irish Chain
8. Placemats 

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.


2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Oh I dream of a 7 project list!

Kate said...

You've done so well at keeping your project list manageable. That's my goal for 2020, to get my project list down to something much more manageable.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...