Monday, December 2, 2019

December UFO List

November 1: 10
Started: 0
Finished: 2
November 30: 8

1. Pillow
2. Scrappy DWR
3. ABC appliqué
4. King sized 16 patch
5. Hand pieced hexagons
6. Garden Mosaic
7. Irish Chain
8. Lepidoptera

November turned into a great month for decreasing the list!  I eked out three finished quilts, finishing off two projects.  The Tiny Tuesday blocks are all finished, and the Great Granny Squared blocks bloomed into two lovely quilts.  Now I need to wait for my washer to be repaired before I can soak and wash them.  (It’s going to be a long week with no washer for 9 people!)

I’m very pleased that I will roll into 2020 with less than 10 projects.  Whatever new things I start, I’ll have space for them.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Melodie said...

Good for you! I'm all about new starts right now, but I'm trying to finish all the new starts in a timely manner to try to prevent the UFO list from growing!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

that is going to be a large laundry day when you get the machine fixed! I have a large UFO list or I guess one could call it "in process" but I'm going to try to make a dent in it.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...