Sunday, December 1, 2019

Stash Report Week #48

I finished TWO quilts this week!  It was late Saturday night when the last stitches went into the binding of the second one, but I can, with a clear conscience, claim both were finished in November and in time for this stash report.  Additionally, as long as I don’t push anymore buttons on fabric websites, I’ve met my stash goal of 30 yards out for the year.

I did find backings a little hard to rustle up.  Next year’s purchases, like some at the end of last year, definitely need to focus on 4-5 yard cuts or extra wide backings to help with this.  I have plenty of stash, but the pieces are generally a yard or less, and I prefer only one or two seams for backings.

Maybe one or two finishes may be expected before the end of the year, but I’m not going to worry if not.  This was a good week even if I haven’t touched the machine or my Irish Chain quilt since Tuesday!

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 15 yards

IN YTD: 76 yards
OUT YTD: 113 yards
YTD Total: 37 yards OUT

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...