Thursday, January 30, 2020

January UFO Summary

January is rarely a good month for finishes, so I am totally content with the fact that I have more projects on my list than when I began.

1. Pillow
2. Scrappy DWR
3. ABC appliqué
4. King sized 16 patch
5. Hand pieced hexagons
6. Garden Mosaic
7. Irish Chain
8. Placemats
9. Courtyard Steps

January 1: 8 projects
Started: 1
Finished: 0
January 31: 9 projects

I started a new scrappy project for 2020, making courtyard steps out of ombré scraps.  The placemats are currently in my sister’s hands, so they’ll come back eventually and I’ll knock them out in no time!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.


2 comments:

Mlada said...

Placemats are on their way back to you as we speak.

Kate said...

Your project list is very manageable even with going up one more. I'm hoping to get mine down to that size in a couple of years.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...