Sunday, January 26, 2020

Stash Report Week #4

No finishes, but I did spin the thread of the first empty spool for the year this week.

In my hand quilting endeavors, I managed 7/7 days, for 23/25 days for the year.  For a week full of sickness, minor surgery, and more sickness, I’m pretty chuffed with my numbers.  I’ve already looked at what’s left to quilt, and if I stay on track, I will have the chains quilt before the end of March, which means the quilting frame can get put away!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That is awesome!! Hope all the sickness leaves you all now!!

Kate said...

How you manage to get in any stitching time with all that's on your plate always amazes me. Hopefully everyone is well (or at least getting there). Great metrics for last week.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...